Tilt and Turn Windows
The Tilt & Turn window is a versatile yet stylish system, suitable for various types of installation including domestic properties and high-rise buildings.
Designed to offer high levels of safety, security and convenience.
‘Tilt Position’ -the window sash remains firmly and safely closed at the bottom whilst the top tilts in towards the room to provide enhanced ventilation.
‘Turn Position’ -the window sash opens at the side with an inward opening of 90 degrees, making it suitable as a fire escape exit. This facility also ensures the exterior of the window can be safely and easily cleaned from inside the home.
- Manufactured to specific size and style requirements; operating both as a stand-alone window or integrated within a multiple light casement window.
- Features open-in and tilt-in facilities.
- Suitable as a fire escape exit.
- Tilt & Turn windows feature a fully-sculptured frame finish and are available in Authentic grain-effect foils and spray-painted RAL colours.
- WER ‘A’ ratings with standard double glazing.
- Multi-point locking systems as standard.
- Further decorative finish options are also available including Georgian and Astrical Bars.
- Secure, stylish and versatile product range.